Graphic Designer with Packaging, Web and Product Development Experience.
Seeking freelance, part-time or full-time opportunities. Over 15 years of experience leading organizations in research for new products, product enhancements and product design, and evaluating the potential and practicality of products in development. Direction & creative conceptual development, visual and corporate development and implementation. Graphic and industrial design for all media, web and graphic user interface design. Photography, film/video production and editing. Illustration, fine arts. Visual and marketing psychology.
: South Florida Area
Florida Atlantic University
2000 - 2002
Bachelors in Fine Arts / Graphic Design
777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL. USA
School of Visual Arts
1997 - 1998
Bachelors in Fine Arts / Sculpture
380 2nd Ave # 2, New York, NY. USA
1995 - 1996
Associate Degree in Fine Arts
3501 Davie Road, Davie, FL. USA
3 Quarter Studio
2010 - Present
1856 Aspen Lane, Weston, FL 33327
• Direction of product development, design and packaging for product lines for recognized and emerging brands including: Cohiba, Jambu, Cigar Caddy, Crisp Food Sealers, Blood Red Moon, Panama Jack, Cult Snacks, Abbondanza, Jet, General Cigar, Asombroso Tequila, Drew Estate, Ducks Unlimited, Echo 1.
• Art direction and publishing for catalogs and magazines including: Time South Magazine, SLS Magazine, Quality Importers Catalog, Big Easy Tobacco Catalog, Abhimukti Magazine.
• Branding and corporate identity for emerging brands including: Jambu, Zederkoff, Decatur, Blood Red Moon, Shuriken, Jet, Veritas, Abbondanza, Cult Snacks, Cigar Mechanic, Carina Capital, Digital Bridge Marketing, LAN Global Corp., Manayunk Consulting, Pinnacle Coaching, Sol de France, Storks Bakery, Texting Tool.
• General responsibilities can include: Product design, packaging and die-cut design, website design, POP conceptualization, marketing materials for web, social media and print, product renderings, photography, outsourcing, local and overseas factory liaisons, local and international travel to trade shows and suppliers, work flow management and progress timetables, negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers.
2007 - 2009
Senior Graphic & Product Designer
B-602 Heng Yu Center.
+86 (755) 86508452
• Team collaboration to successfully bring three brands, YEZZ, NIU and Parla (cellular telephones) to the Latin American and Chinese Markets.
• General responsibilities included: Product design, packaging and die-cut design, website design, POP conceptualization, marketing materials for web, social media and print, product renderings, photography.
Our City Weston
2004 - 2007
17120 Royal Palm Blvd.
Weston, FL. USA
• Pagination of Our City Weston magazine, Davie Town Times magazine and Best of Weston magazine, totaling over 220 pages monthly.
• Creation of advertising campaigns for certain clients of the magazine including customer support.
• Website and media kit design and promotional materials for the magazines.
Bates 141 Marketing
2001 - 2002
1200 Brickell Ave. Suite 1800
Miami, FL. USA
• Team collaboration to design and execute marketing concepts for industrial and packaging design.
• Advertising print campaign designs for recognized brands including: Nokia, Mercedes-Benz, Kahlua, Malibu Rum, ESPN, Grey Goose Vodka, Sauza Tequila and Jim Bean, HBO Latino.
Blood Red Moon
Frontgate Pantry Shelves
Pappy Van Winkle
Magazines and Catalogs
Signs and Displays
Designed and Developed by 3 Quarter Studio LLC. - Miami, FL - USA • Copyright © 3 Quarter Studio™ 2018 • All Rights Reserved